Do you long for the ability to control the demands, pressures and problems you face every day? Would you benefit from lowering your stress level and maintaining your composure in high-pressure situations? Get a handle on your tension and anxiety today!
Demanding lives will never be totally without stress, but that's okay! In fact, experts agree that the right amount of stress can fuel your energy level, creativity and productivity. The real challenge is learning to find — and operate at — your personal optimum stress level, while protecting yourself from dangerous overstress.
What You'll Learn
- The eight R's for stress management
- The difference between psychological, situational and physiological gauges of stress
- The 3-D approach to turning procrastination into action
- How to evaluate your current lifestyle to see how vulnerable you are to negative effects of stress
- Techniques for managing self-talk and tips for overcoming self-induced stress and perfectionism
- Five critical questions to ask when you feel pressure building
- How to put anger at bay; six techniques to cool down and retain your composure
- The importance of developing a sense of humor and learning to have fun again
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Any professional businesswoman who wants to gain control over the stressors in life, both professionally and personally.