The American Institute of Stress states that 80% of workers feel stress on the job. Add to this layoffs, business downsizing, social distancing and the shared experience of a global pandemic — it’s safe to say that almost 100% of us are stressed out and could use some pointers in relation to managing stress during times of crisis and uncertainty. While day-to-day stress management is challenging, keeping emotions in check and being able to filter out stressors to make logic-based decisions during times of crisis requires mastering techniques to help you identify stress and work more efficiently and confidently. During this one-hour webinar, you’ll gain a new understanding of stress, along with learning ways to identify different types of stress and how to meaningfully manage stress during less-than-ideal situations and catastrophic, business-impeding life events. Explore ways to navigate the ins and outs of stress and learn to reduce the mental, emotional and physical toll of stress.
What You'll Learn
- Ways to determine if stress is a factor in your decision-making process.
- Tips for understanding and identifying the different types of stress.
- Strategies to manage stress—especially during challenging and chaotic times.
- Successful and productive ways to lead yourself and your team during a crisis.
- Methods for improving your Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- How to overcome challenging and stressful situations to create positive outcomes.