Struggling with creating long-term, impactful solutions?
Decision making and problem solving are at the heart of what successful people do best. Professionals in all industries must navigate these tedious tasks through high levels of uncertainty. Teams made up of multi-functional players from varied schools of thought can either act to stimulate or suppress creative thinking in the workplace. The competitive landscape of business in today’s world is in a mode of constant re-design and must be monitored for change. Besides making short-term tactical decisions, managers must be able to comfortably and confidently execute tasks requiring long-term, strategic decision making. Problem solving with a view to the future is one of the challenges requiring the critical thinking skills many people lack.
Strategic Problem Solving for Better Decision Making is designed to improve your analytical abilities and guide you toward critical thought. You will understand the decision making process from start to finish. You will receive the tools necessary to develop your ability to strategically make individual, team and organizational decisions. Ask yourself the following questions:
What You'll Learn
- Making a decision vs. strategically solving a problem — What’s the difference?
- The five main benefits of strategic problem solving
- The six habits of strategic thinkers
- Tips for recognizing your thinking and problem solving style
- How to strategically think about tomorrow’s business decisions
- Using the SWOT analysis strategically
- The seven-step approach to strategic problem solving
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, team members, HR personnel and anyone who wants to begin strategically thinking and solving problems in business or otherwise.