Have you ever walked away from a conversation in the workplace that left you thinking, "If only I had said this." or "I wish I hadn't said that"? When faced with confronting an upset customer, irate boss or irrational coworker, are you confident that you have the right words to say — and can communicate your message effectively?
Effective communication is crucial to the success of any organization. However, communication problems are a leading cause of confusion, stress, frustration and lack of productivity in the workplace. As you find yourself having critical conversations at work, it's all too easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment and say the wrong thing, send the wrong message — or worse.
With the tips and techniques taught in this power-packed webinar, you'll learn to respond to the most difficult situations with dignity, diplomacy and poise. Even when you're put on the spot, you'll learn to use these simple scripts (and create your own!) to work through a variety of tough situations and get your point across, guilt-free. Plus, you'll learn about the importance of the inflection, tone and timing — because how you say it is just as important as what you say.
What You'll Learn
- Manage team conflict and successfully keep projects on the right track
- Confront difficult coworkers and deal with gossip head-on
- Respond to criticism in meetings and other public situations without becoming flustered
- Satisfy even the toughest customer complaints regardless of their validity
- Deal with an impatient or unrealistic boss
- Create a positive, productive outcome from even the most difficult conversations
- Handle last-minute requests with tact and professionalism
- Tips and techniques for answering tough questions with "yes" or "no" as the situation demands
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Anyone and everyone who deals with coworkers, bosses, customers, clients and staff in the workplace can benefit from the scripts and tips provided in this must-attend webinar.