According to a recent survey of U.S. employees by Glassdoor, only 15% of men negotiated higher salaries for their current role, compared to only 4% of women. If you don’t possess the innate skills to broker a compelling deal, chances are you are either paying too much, or accepting too little. You may not realize, but you negotiate every day. Whether it is a business deal, a salary negotiation or even simply deciding where to go for dinner, having good negotiation skills are a must. Thankfully, you don't have to be born with negotiation skills. They can be learned, practiced and achieved.
It takes training and skill to learn to be an exceptional negotiator. Like any exercise, negotiating can be learned, developed and refined. In this 1-hour webinar, you will grasp how to identify and understand the key elements of a negotiation. You will learn to develop a negotiation strategy that exploits those elements and communicates your own interests, while understanding how they conflict or coincide with the interests of others.
Attendees of this event will also discover how fundamental negotiation skills can help them interact with difficult people, resolve bargaining conflicts and other day-to-day communication problems. Participants will learn how to understand and leverage negotiations to better maximize their intended results.
Never again get the short end of a deal. Attend this live online webinar event to learn negotiating techniques that will benefit both you and your organization.
What you will Learn
- How to prepare for a negotiation.
- Methods to realize your leverage and power.
- Alternatives to a negotiated agreement.
- Strategies for adding impact to your position.
- Tips to recognize and understand different negotiating styles.
- The importance of negotiation "Ploys" and "Gambits".
- Methods to avoid the 5 biggest mistakes in negotiation.
- Strategies to neutralize manipulative negotiation tactics from your opponent.
- Best practives to negotiate ethically for win-win agreements.
- And much more.
Who Will Benefit?
Business owners, managers and any person who negotiates daily will benefit from this training, as well as anyone else looking to improve their day-to-day negotiating skills.