Times have changed. The old rules about office safety no longer apply because, unfortunately, the workplace is not the safe haven it once was. Are you prepared to identify the warning signs of danger and handle emergency situations right from your desk? Our front desk training can help!
Unexpected events can have devastating effects that threaten the safety, security and well-being of both the company and its employees. As your organization's first line of defense, you must be prepared for them.
How would you respond?
What should you do if a suspicious package is delivered to your company? What if someone calls in a bomb threat? What if a fired employee shows up stating he's come to see his former manager and heads straight for the elevator?
What You'll Learn
- Assess the warning signs of trouble that will put you in red-alert mode
- Design an emergency action plan that everyone will follow
- Implement emergency response strategies to get help fast
- Identify and eliminate security gaps in your front desk area
- Evaluate your visitor access procedures to be sure your gate-keeping techniques are on target
Who Will Benefit
Front-desk personnel, receptionists, HR staff members, managers, security personnel and anyone else who wants to be prepared for the unexpected in the workplace!