One of the biggest productivity boosts is knowing the difference between planning and prioritizing. Planning is the ability to think about all the tasks that are required to achieve a desired goal, or complete a project. Prioritizing is the ability to know you are completing the right tasks in the most efficient order to get all that work accomplished. This one-hour webinar will focus on allowing you to work more efficiently and effectively. Do you struggle with determining a work schedule and plan? Or, do you find it harder to follow and stick to a plan? Learn how to unburden yourself and flex as shifting projects and workloads require. Master the clock and complete projects on time by being realistic about timelines and maintaining open lines of communication that are vital to both planning and prioritizing.
What You'll Learn
- The difference between planning and prioritizing.
- How to develop an effective work schedule and plan.
- Top tips for prioritizing and working the plan.
- Suggestions on how to predict roadblocks and maintain flexibility (and sanity).
- Solutions for navigating past obstacles quickly without getting sidetracked.
- Methods of communication that are imperative to successful planning.
- Productive ways to get your project back on track and reset.