Objections are part of every sales professional's job, but that doesn't make dealing with them any easier. Once you understand the underlying concerns that are behind most objections, it's much easier to turn them into positive sales decisions. In just one information-packed hour, learn how to respond effectively to oppositions, overcome "barriers to buying" and head off potential objections at the source.
In today's tough economy, individuals and businesses alike are tightening their belts, slashing their budgets and putting off purchases until absolutely necessary. Now more than ever, savvy sales professionals need an arsenal of tools, techniques and strategies that will conquer objections, influence customer buying decision and successfully close the sale. The truth is, even though budgets are leaner and customers think harder about their purchases, they are still buying. In this powerful webinar, the techniques you learn will give an edge when it comes to being their salesperson of choice.
What You'll Learn
- What objections really are and behavioral clues to help you interpret them
- Why opposition arises, and how to make it part of the decision-making process
- How to uncover a client's real concerns when it comes to objections
- Why honesty is the best policy in sales
- How to overcome your own negative, inner self-talk when responding to skepticism
- Why you must be aware of confidence — coming on too strong can kill a sale
- What the most common sales objections are and how to respond
- How to predict when objections are imminent and diffuse them before they take hold
- Great tips, tools and action steps for closing the sale
Who Will Benefit
Sales managers, sales supervisors, team leaders, account executives — any customer-facing salesperson will greatly benefit from this conference.