Current events have made the role of Human Resources invaluable as we navigate this new normal of a remote workforce, along with increased and changing organization demands. HR teams are being asked to flex like never before—learning and implementing new leave laws, helping to navigate changing organizational structures and worker roles, not to mention transitioning employees and processes to be able to work from home. In this one-hour webinar, Human Resource professionals will learn ways to plan for the future in a post-COVID-19 world. What will our workforce look like after we return to the office? Will employers continue to offer flexibility of working from home to employees that have proven successful while working remotely? Overall, we’ll discuss what’s to come and how organizations and HR professionals are preparing for a post COVID-19 renaissance.
What You'll Learn
- How to effectively communicate Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and new processes and procedures.
- How to use what we’ve learned to create effective contingencies for the future.
- Ways to begin planning now for employees to return to the office.
- What to do when employees want to continue working remotely.
- Tips on how to prepare for a changed workforce.
- How our workforce will be different and changed forever in a post COVID-19 world.