Successful businesses know that increasing sales, while controlling expenses and trimming excessive costs, is crucial in creating an organization that is competitive, profitable and growth-focused. However, traveling sales representatives can put a dent in your budget. Learn to cut back on sales expenses by bringing your sales force back to the phone for improved operational effectiveness — without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
Phone sales are making a comeback as organizations recognize that it's easier to manage employees, track commissions and project revenue if your sales team improves their phone-selling techniques. That's why it's more important than ever before to be up-to-date on the latest tips and strategies for developing client relationships and making sales over the phone. In this power-packed webinar, you'll discover how easy it is to train and motivate employees to achieve company goals and boost your organization's bottom line.
What You'll Learn
- How preparation is vital to discovering valuable opportunities
- Key phrases and communication techniques that turn over-the-phone prospects into clients
- How taking the time to listen and learn can build loyal relationships and secure more sales
- Time-management strategies that will allow you to reach more customers hourly
- How to leave an effective voicemail — so potential clients actually want to call you back
- Inventive solutions for getting past gatekeepers and gaining access to the decision makers
- Why it's important to tailor your closer depending on the client's personality type
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Sales managers, sales staff, supervisors, team leaders, account executives, field representatives, business owners and anyone else who wants to learn effective techniques for making sales over the phone.