Everything You Need and Want to Know
Essential and convenient to our #WFH world, Microsoft Teams is a communications hub for teamwork inside of Office 365®. Learn how to manage conversations, files, video meetings, apps and more in a single shared workspace during this one-hour webinar. The course is broken down into training modules that cover: Teams basics like the difference between forming a Team vs a Channel; less intuitive tasks like sharing a file or imbedding media during a video chat; as well as finely tuning personalization and privacy settings. Knowing the tricks behind real-time file and screen sharing, along with deep filtering and search capabilities only lends to the overall efficiency of Teams. Communication and project management take a timesaving-turn once you unlock the potential of Microsoft’s powerful platform. Learn everything you need and want to know to make Microsoft Teams work for you.
Everything you need and want to know
Learn how to manage conversations, files, video meetings, apps and more in a single shared workspace during this one-hour webinar.
- An overview of all things Microsoft Teams—learn when and how to use the app, along with navigating through in-depth features and real-world benefits.
- The difference between forming a Team and a Channel, as well as private vs. public settings and how to add or remove members.
- Timely takeaways such as the application’s deep filtering and search capabilities.
- Best practices for team communication within Posts and Chats and how to create formatted, pinned and targeted posts with (or without) embedded attachments and media.
- How to schedule meetings with the help of Scheduling Assistant, as well as how to navigate meetings, adjust backgrounds, mute background noises, share screens and more.
- Methods for file sharing and inner-app functions to add Tabs, share and co-author documents, as well as best practices for managing and organizing files.
- Optimal settings for personalization and privacy to customize your account and ensure you’re getting the most out of Teams.