Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
From sales numbers to customer records, inventory tracking to payroll information, data and numbers are all around. Working with Microsoft Excel is a daily requirement for many business professionals of all levels these days, whether they are manipulating spreadsheets, updating forecasts, analyzing revenue or deciphering data. With all of the information out there, and such an urgent need to simplify things and make sense of it all, how can you make Excel work for you and get the most from your data?
Simplify your calculations and learn to easily automate your data analysis with this Microsoft Excel Formulas Made Easy workshop. This powerful hour of Excel Formulas training will provide you with a refresher on some of Excel's everyday formulas, but also give you the in-depth knowledge you need to take your data analysis to a new level. With just a few key strokes and mouse clicks, you will be able to make sense of all the numbers and find out how one of Microsoft Excel's most powerful tools can turn data drudgery into accurate results. Enroll your team today in this Excel Formula class and discover the power of formulas!
What You'll Learn
- Streamline your work by applying formulas to your everyday tasks
- Utilize the power of data validation formulas
- Differentiate between relative and absolute reference formats
- Save time by using names in your formulas and functions
- Implement named cells and ranges to make your formulas more understandable
- Try out new functions available in Microsoft Excel 2007
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative assistants, marketers — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Excel and is looking for a way to add hours back into each day!