Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
Organizations of all sizes spend countless hours entering data — such as inventory counts, cash flow costs and revenue results — into Microsoft Excel worksheets and manual entries can easily be made incorrectly. With so many numbers constantly being updated and changed, are you confident that your worksheets are set up to minimize mistakes, streamline tasks and make it clear what information goes where? Could you benefit from Excel reporting training?
With so much data in one place, it can be intimidating to try to get the output you’re looking for or draw accurate conclusions from the numbers. Excel forms allow you to view a graphic representation of all the information in a particular table quickly and easily, which can simplify the process of editing and adding data. Once you have manipulated your data as needed, Excel reporting tools let you see the information you want in the format you want, for an effective presentation every time.
What You'll Learn
- Discover the hidden power of the developer tab
- Collaborate with Word to create visually-stunning forms and reports
- Use Legacy and XML controls to enhance your Excel forms
- Apply grouping and framing to make forms attractive and easy-to-understand
- Position and align controls on a form
- Add or edit a macro for a control on a worksheet
- Protect your form using security settings
- Find, add, edit and delete information using a data form
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative assistants, marketers, financial professionals — every Microsoft Excel user who wants to get more from this powerful program!