Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
You deal with numbers and data all the time. You're familiar with manipulating spreadsheets, updating forecasts, analyzing revenue and deciphering data down to the tiniest detail. Or maybe you occasionally dabble in Excel, but would love to learn how to put it to work for you. You're looking for help producing results that can make your team and even your entire organization more profitable, more productive and more efficient. In just one hour of Excel charts and graphs training, learn to make the most of two under-used Excel features and turn numbers into results-oriented charts and graphs!
How many times have you stared at a spreadsheet full of numbers and tried to extrapolate trends or conclusions from it all? If you're like a lot of Excel users, you already know that this powerful software offers a variety of ways to display and interpret your data, but do you know the how to identify and create the chart or graph that best meets your particular business needs for any given situation?
What You'll Learn
- How to create charts and graphs — quickly and easily
- Five common chart types and how they are best used
- Different ways to navigate the chart wizard — and the amazing shortcut key!
- How to modify your charts and graphs painlessly
- How to fine-tune your charts with additional shortcuts, fills and labels
- Different considerations for viewing your charts on paper or on screen
- How to choose colors, lines and shapes for maximum impact
- BONUS: an introduction at how to use charts and graphs in Excel 2007/2010
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative assistants, marketers — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Excel and is looking to make a visual impact with data!
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.