In today’s increasingly mobile workforce, leading virtual teams is an essential skill in your management arsenal. You might ask yourself, how do I gain the benefits of a wider talent pool without sacrificing company culture and face-to-face communication? With the best practices and foreknowledge of common challenges, you can achieve more with remote teams!
What You'll Learn
- Discover best practices for successful mobile workforce management
- Use strategic team building to develop uniquely diverse and creative collaboration
- Overcome the challenges of leading and motivating team members who work in the home
- Retain key talent and learn quick tips to guide communication
- Learn tips to identify great remote work candidates
- Find and eliminate productivity barriers for your remote staff
- Connect with virtual teams and promote meet-ups to build culture and community
Who Will Benefit
Managers, directors and project leaders of remote teams, regional and area managers, directors and vice-presidents, HR managers and managers and supervisors of virtual teams.