Covers Crystal Reports 2013
Do you find designing and producing reports to be a tedious, time-consuming and troublesome task? Wouldn't it be great if you could simplify the process and streamline your reporting to-dos? From extracting and manipulating data to organizing and presenting the information in a concise manner, strong and accurate reports are essential for driving better business decisions in organizations of all sizes. With the power of Crystal Reports, you can create meaningful reports that look professional, contain up-to-date information and deliver the results you're looking for in a snap.
Financial data, sales data, personnel data, accounting data, payroll data — your organization stores and maintains information in a variety of formats across all departments. The amount of information at your fingertips can be intimidating, particularly if you've been tasked with devising a concise but comprehensive presentation. Additionally, the report you need for your sales meeting might need a whole different look and feel for talking to your financial team. Is there a way to eliminate the hassles when developing visually impactful reports that make sense for your target audience?
What You'll Learn
- How can I access various data sources for reporting purposes?
- What are the best ways to organize and manipulate data with ease?
- How do I leverage professional reporting without spending hours to do so?
- Is there a way to minimize IT time while developing interactive reports?
- How do I use my data effectively for different audiences?
- What are the best options for design enhancements that make my reports more visually appealing?
- Is there a way to embed formulas and calculations directly into my reports?
- Will I ever understand how to utilize the true capabilities of Crystal Reports?
- Generating Subtotals and Grand Totals
- Creating Custom Formulas
- Creating Charts from your data
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is perfect for professionals from all departments in organizations of all sizes who are responsible for developing and distributing reports of any kind. It's ideal for Crystal Reports users of all levels, from those just learning the basics of the application to more experienced users looking for tips, tricks and shortcuts that can expedite the reporting process.