Ever needed to make a quick text change on a web page and ended up struggling with the code? Had a document to upload and can’t get it to look the way you want? Looking to add a form and aren’t sure where to begin? Don’t waste valuable time and energy struggling to create or modify web page content, when you can learn to understand the HTML code in only one hour!
Whether you are learning HTML for the first time or expanding your current skillset, this HTML training course can take you to the next level. HTML is the base of every webpage and building or modifying webpages can be confusing, even in applications designed to make it easy.
- Are you interested in learning HTML?
- Do you need to create or modify web page content?
- Do you need a better understanding of web page structure?
- Do you need to create or style tables on a web page?
- Are you interested in gathering data from visitors to your web page?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is right for you!
What You'll Learn
- How to create bulleted and numbered lists
- The benefits of using definition lists for glossary terms
- How to present data using HTML tables
- How to style lists and tables to match your website branding
- How to create a web form
- The differences between form fields on a web page
Who Will Benefit
Marketing professionals, social media teams, small business owners interested in growing their business or anyone who might be tasked with manipulation of web content.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.