As an HR professional, how do you ensure remote employees continue to follow employment laws and mandates, as well as company policies and procedures when working from home? How do you keep employees engaged, work around pesky privacy and confidentiality issues, as well as navigate policy changes? In this one-hour webinar, participants will learn the answers to these questions and more. Explore proven HR solutions to ensure your off-site employees are just as engaged and productive as their in-office colleagues. Additionally, learn differences in communicating with work-from-home employees to boost morale and successfully create a corporate culture that extends from the office to individual remote environments.
What You'll Learn
- How to ensure employees continue to follow employment laws and mandates, as well as company policies and procedures while working remotely.
- Proven measures to overcome work-at-home privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Important ways to reach out to remote employees to foster engagement.
- Effective methods to communicate temporary policy changes to employees who work off-site.
- How social media is impacting this new work-from-home community.
- Thoughtful tips on creating morale-boosting emails to keep employees motivated.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.