Today, people have an ever-increasing number of choices when deciding where and with whom to do business. Customers are more informed about their choices and have higher service expectations than ever before. What are you doing to make sure your customers' expectations are met … and exceeded?
Whether you interact with customers face to face or over the phone, you are your organization's representative. Customers' perceptions of a business are primarily based on interpersonal interaction with front-line employees; yet, too little attention is placed on training these employees in appropriate customer management. It is crucial to your organization's success that each employee understands how to handle confrontations, objections and bad attitudes in order to keep customers content and coming back. This course can help!
What You'll Learn
- What every complaining customer really wants
- Effective strategies for calming irate customers
- Creative collaboration techniques for win-win outcomes
- How to deal with Witchy Wilma, Broken Record Robert and other difficult personalities
- Ways to work through difficult and touchy issues
- What to do when your answer must be "no"
Who Will Benefit
Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers — anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!