Boost your financial proficiency, learn to accurately interpret financial data and discover how to use your knowledge to make solid financial decisions in this financial statement analysis training.
A key driver of a company's success or failure is often financial management. When managers, supervisors, business owners and even team members fail to understand the financial status of their organizations or departments, disaster can result.
Would an improved working knowledge of financial statements benefit you? Does the fear of financial statements have you unsure of the decisions you're required to make? You are not alone. Every day business professionals and managers are given financial data to analyze, interpret and use for decision making. And, every day, there are professionals who don't want to admit that they don't fully understand how to analyze, read and interpret the information.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you been handed a financial statement to use in decision making, only to find yourself confused by the numbers?
- Do your eyes glaze over when you're given a financial statement that you're expected to analyze and understand?
- Are you required to put together financial documentation, but you don't know where to start?
- Does it make you nervous to know your boss expects you to use financial information in your decision-making process?
- Do you have staff members who would benefit by having a basic understanding of how to read financial statements?
If you answered "yes" to even one of these questions, then this program is for you!
In this workshop, discover how you can use the information readily available on financial statements, in annual reports and in other important financial documents to track your competition, analyze a company's past performance, predict future activity, pinpoint strengths and weaknesses within an organization and take advantage of trends and business opportunities that impact your organization and the decisions you make.
Don't continue to let financial statements, jargon and analysis make you feel intimidated, overwhelmed and confused. Acquire critical information in this financial statement analysis course that will improve your financial understanding and working knowledge, even if you have no financial background.
What You'll Learn
- Understand basic accounting principles that will help you make sense of financial data
- Become familiar with general accounting terminology
- Learn to evaluate your organization's financial process and become a more powerful strategic decision-maker
- Discover the most common financial analysis techniques and learn which are best used for different situations
- Communicate more confidently with financial professionals
Who Will Benefit
Small business owners, mid- to upper-level managers, department heads, non-financial professionals and others who want to gain a greater understanding of "the numbers" as they apply to their organization!