There's no doubt about it, change can be stressful, frustrating and confusing for anyone … but some employees seem to be particularly set in their ways. If you deal regularly with people who are resistant, apathetic, negative or just plain suspicious of anything new, we can help! We've created an exciting new webinar designed specifically to address the needs of managers, supervisors and team leaders who are faced with change-resistant employees.
Learn how to guide these negative personalities successfully through change, get them to see that change can lead to new opportunities and encourage them to rise to new challenges, rather than sink further into negativity!
This course packs an incredible amount of critical information into one powerful hour of learning! You'll be surprised — and delighted — with all the great skills, tools and ideas you'll come away with. This webinar will help you offer reassurance and support where it's needed, take a harder line with more "difficult" personalities when necessary and make sure your employees are ready and able to step up to the plate and make it through major and minor changes unscathed.
What You'll Learn
- Transform sub-par attitudes about change into positive thought and action
- Generate renewed enthusiasm among "naysayers" and negative thinkers
- Utilize a variety of ideas, solutions and tools for motivating even the most reluctant team members
- Lay the groundwork for smooth transitions when faced with a move, restructuring or acquisition
- Keep teams focused, positive and productive throughout a period of change
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are faced with change-resistant employees.