With the explosion of information, technology and job specialization, there has never been a more important time to deliver high-quality, effective training to members of your organization. However, the training tools and techniques available continue to grow and evolve. Are you and your organization utilizing online and eLearning methods appropriately to ensure consistency, convenience and cost-savings in your training?
Good training has never been more important. Skilled workers are becoming harder to find and hold onto. In order to stay competitive, productive and profitable, successful organizations must recognize the need for ongoing, results-driven training programs. Yet the old methods and previously-accepted training practices are quickly disappearing in favor of more customized, streamlined procedures and strategies.
What You'll Learn
- Discover the different types of online and eLearning training tools available
- Identify specific situations and types of content that point to different types of delivery methods — and rule others out
- Acknowledge the benefits of online training tools including consistency, flexibility, personalization, information changes and updates and cost savings
- Determine the steps required for the implementation of these tools (including those that involve other departments!)
- Weigh the pros and cons of each training method specific to your needs
- Get participants onboard with these training methods and set expectations from the start
- Determine which parts of the instructional design process are best for you to handle … and which ones aren't
- Select appropriate tools and resources for implementing technology-based training programs
Who Will Benefit
Trainers, personnel and HR professionals, managers, supervisors, team leaders, executives and anyone responsible for making decisions regarding your organization's training programs and delivering your training material will benefit from this information-packed program.