Do you wish you had more bargaining savvy when the cards are laid on the table and the going gets tough?
While some people may be born negotiators who relish the entire process and love wheeling and dealing, others experience anxiety and stress at the bargaining table. Whether you're negotiating a major deal for new office equipment, choosing a print shop that can get your job done within your budget and time constraints, or hammering out new terms of a contract with one of your long-term suppliers, it is possible to get it all done more easily, swiftly and efficiently.
Are you intimidated by the idea of having to bargain and negotiate with vendors and suppliers? Do you ever find yourself backing down, giving in, or settling for less than what you deserve, simply to avoid the confrontation? This webinar is for you!
What You'll Learn
- Ways to tell when it's time to back down and compromise and when it's best to keep the pressure on
- How to assess the five outcomes of any negotiation
- What you — as a buyer — need to know about your seller's goals and positioning
- How to stop giving in too soon, settling for less, and sabotaging your bargaining success
- When no one's budging — how to break a deadlock and move on
- Tips for moving the conversation forward when the seller says, "That's my best offer … take it or leave it!"
- What to do to ensure both sides leave the bargaining table happy — yes, you can make it happen!
- The seven essential elements of price negotiation
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Purchasing managers, office managers, buyers, contractors, contract administrators, managers and supervisors and anyone else looking to increase their knowledge and confidence about bargaining and negotiating for their organization.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.