The receptionist is the first, and sometimes only, person guests will meet. Because of this, the tasks required of a receptionist are plentiful and require a great deal of skill. A successful receptionist must be an excellent communicator, a strong administrator and must also be able to comfortably interact with individuals representing all professional levels. This front desk training course can help you and your organization today!
In this one-hour receptionist training, we'll talk about the challenging role of the receptionist position, how to keep your organization running smoothly from the front desk and up-to-date discussions regarding COVID-19 precautions. Casual observers might think the receptionist only answers the phone, but that couldn't be further from the truth!
Your role at the front desk encompasses many tasks. Be sure you put your best foot forward as the face of your organization by attending this webinar. You and your organization will benefit from this receptionist training program.
What You'll Learn
- How to create a lasting first impression
- Customer service and listening skills, including dealing with difficult people
- Telephone communication skills, email etiquette and how to build rapport through body language
- Handle multiple priorities
- Stress-management techniques
- Techniques to navigate the front desk during COVID-19 pandemic
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Anyone in a front-line role dealing with customers and visitors will benefit from this training.