Enacted on April 1, 2020, The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) added two emergency leave acts—the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act. During this interactive webinar, business owners, organizational leaders, managers and human resources professionals will learn the difference between these acts and how to properly implement each one. What are the exclusions? Does one leave have to be completed, before another can be enacted? What are the benefits and protections for employees and employers?
What You'll Learn
- Understand the details involved with FFCRA emergency leaves and how these may be different than other leaves.
- Gain insight into how other companies are administering these new rules.
- Collaborate with a collective body of HR professionals and business owners to discuss best practices for helping employees with this unprecedented mandate.
- Discuss how to use and share available resources for receiving updated and informative information for processing FFCRA filings.
- Ensure you understand the laws behind the acts, along with exclusions and benefits.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.