Do you feel like you're burning your marketing candle at both ends?
In today's multi-channel online landscape, business owners and marketers are finding themselves pulled in many directions. Social media gives marketers new and exciting tools for connecting with prospective customers. But, tried and true channels like email marketing still deliver solid ROI. Managing both a social media marketing strategy and an email marketing strategy can feel like twice the work. If a solid integration strategy isn't in place, then you're probably only getting half the results you could be from your campaign.
Essential Tips to Coordinate Email Marketing and Social Media is designed to show you how to take advantage of the best of both channels. You will learn the strengths of each and how to combine them into a powerful marketing strategy. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you feel like you are spending too much time creating multiple campaigns on many platforms?
- Do you struggle to reach new email list subscribers?
- Do you have trouble moving your social media fans further down your sales funnel?
- Are your email list subscribers reluctant to engage with and share your content?
Answering 'yes' to any of these questions indicates this webinar will offer solutions which will benefit not only you, but your entire marketing team! During this information packed hour, we will explore the best practices that will grow subscribers, increase engagement and get conversions. You will learn the simple steps to quickly integrate email marketing with social media. Then, we'll explore how to create a comprehensive strategy that turns email and social media into complementary — not competitive — channels.
What You'll Learn
- What each channel does and doesn’t do well
- Seven easy things you can do today to integrate your email and social media marketing
- How to use social networks to grow your email list
- How to use email to expand your reach on social platforms
- The right kind of content for each channel
- How to create a comprehensive online marketing strategy
- How to measure your results
- How other successful businesses have created successful marketing plans using email and social media integration
Who Will Benefit
Marketing professionals, business owners and sales professionals
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.