Don't know where to start when it comes to creating an e-newsletter? While it may seem nearly impossible to make it look good, provide the right information and ensure it gets delivered on time, you can do it — with the tips and techniques provided in this 1-hour program.
In addition to the dozens of other responsibilities on your plate, you're responsible for creating an e-newsletter for your organization. There is hardly time for lunch, much less time to learn how to design, write and deliver this type of company correspondence.
When faced with a blank screen and tasked with creating your company's e-newsletter, does panic start to set in? Do you feel like you're wasting time searching for appropriate visuals, struggling to create compelling content, or sweating the delivery process? Whether your e-newsletter is an employee informational piece, a marketing or sales-oriented document or a memo for your school or church, it is possible to create an e-newsletter that gets results, without causing you hardships.
What You'll Learn
- 12 key e-newsletter missteps that get your message ignored or deleted
- Ways to pinpoint errors and simple solutions for correcting them
- How to identify strengths and weaknesses of e-newsletter samples to help you create successful documents in the future
- Best practices for keeping your content on-target and your readers coming back for more
- Hot tips and cool tricks that make creating and distributing your e-newsletter fast and easy
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Marketing professionals, administrative staff, HR professionals, public relations and promotional staff — anyone who is responsible for creating an e-newsletter and is looking for ways to save time and reduce stress along the way!