Keeping employees motivated and encouraging them to reach their full potential is challenge enough. Often, the daily demands of the workplace take precedence over proactive leadership. With continually decreasing budgets and so little time for creativity, it can be difficult to find the time and resources needed to truly recognize and reward employees the right way.
Research has shown that a growing number of employees feel undervalued and often cite that as a major factor in their decisions to quit their jobs. Most managers and supervisors are aware that reward and recognition matter to employees — but even those with the best intentions find themselves struggling for the time to recognize those who deserve it, as well as the financial means to do so.
Despite what some people think, managers and supervisors — as well as entire teams and organizations — are often the real beneficiaries of employees who feel sufficiently recognized for their contributions. Instances of discord, drama and lackluster performance start to decrease. Teamwork improves and results are achieved…everyone is happier and therefore working more effectively!
What You'll Learn
- Identify the types of rewards employees value most
- Understand the importance of everyday rewards and utilize them to maximum benefit
- Recognize when and how to reward individuals
- Determine when and how to reward teams collectively
- Utilize a variety of rewards, including intangibles such as training, advice, tools, security and appreciation where they matter most
- Tap into your creativity to determine a rewards program that works best for your team and your organization!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR and benefits professionals, project managers, business owners and executives anyone who seeks sustained employee peak performance and wants to recognize and reward employees the right way!
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.