As the COVID-19 vaccine continues to roll out and becomes more readily available, 60% of the U.S. population expresses a desire to get vaccinated; however, many Americans are still hesitant. As an employer, your employees have questions and it's your responsibility to answer these questions factually, while implementing company policies to help remedy and resolve issues to keep workers and customers safe.
Both employers and employees acknowledge a number of serious questions regarding the difference between legal and workplace obligations related to vaccine’s role in the workplace. This timely and insightful webinar details your organization's ethical and legal responsibilities during this challenging and rapidly changing time. What are your organization’s OSHA-related requirements? What state, county and city mandates apply? Join this live 1-hour webinar to connect and discuss, as well as get answers to help you and your organization establish a COVID-19 vaccine plan that has the insight of best practices to protect and act in the best interests of your employees, customers and organization as a whole.
What You'll Learn
Gain insight into the most common vaccination questions, as well as have an opportunity to ask direct questions, including, but not limited to:
- What are an employee's legal options when offered the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can employers ask employees for proof of vaccination?
- If an employee refuses to get vaccinated, is the employee protected by any established labor laws?
- If an employee refuses to get vaccinated, can you mandate the employee to work from home?
- Can an employer force an employee to get vaccinated?
- Can employers enact penalties or incentives to employees in relation to the vaccine?
- Can employees demand the use of PTO for those getting vaccinated during working hours?
- Do the new COVID-19 vaccine mandates affect other seasonal vaccines?