Don't let disorganization keep you from succeeding at work and in life!
You have many positive attributes that lend themselves to success. You're smart. You work hard. You're good at what you do. People turn to you for answers, and you gladly assist them. So why do you feel so "scattered"?
Even the best and the brightest become overwhelmed when work gets chaotic. When the pressure is on, all of your energy is spent putting out fires, chasing deadlines and just trying to get tasks completed to the best of your ability. Eventually, clutter starts piling up around you and contributes to the chaos of your days. You feel as if you're slowly losing control…
What You'll Learn
- Decide what to do with every piece of paper that hits your in-box
- File time-sensitive documents (plane tickets, bills, reminders) effectively
- Use a "mini agenda" to cut the time you spend on the phone
- Reap the benefits of a well-crafted to-do list
- Walk away from your desk at the end of the day without dreading returning to it in the morning!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, assistants, project managers … everyone can benefit from the clever organizational tips and techniques shared in this training!