Hire the right people for the job — the first time.
Are you using appropriate recruiting tactics and formats? Do you know how to spot successful employees — and get them on board? Or do you find yourself, and your organization, suffering from hiring mistakes?
The ability to recruit, interview and hire the best candidates is essential to every organization's success. However, the process can be tricky and employee turnover is extremely costly. Managers who can attract and hire top-performing associates benefit by spending time maximizing employee performance rather than constantly working to solve problems.
What You'll Learn
- Avoid the most common hiring mistakes made by managers
- Uncover the secrets of attracting quality candidates
- Take advantage of expert interviewing techniques that ensure you make fully informed hiring decisions every time
- Learn the techniques to use when asking interview questions to uncover critical information about a candidate's personality, ability and work style
- Discover great ways to "sell" the job and your organization to first-class candidates
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, hiring specialists, business owners, recruiters, HR professionals, office managers — anyone responsible for recruiting, interviewing and/or hiring others.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.