Presented in partnership with BKD CPAs & Advisors, this one-hour interactive webinar offers best practices to help business owners, managers and financial representatives of small businesses mitigate the financial effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The economic impact of COVID-19 has pushed even the strongest and otherwise healthy companies to the brink of their financial and operational limits. As a result, many businesses are being forced to make critical decisions in the short-term that can impact the long-term viability of their business. What strategic steps should management teams consider taking now to address critical business needs while keeping an eye toward the future? Join BKD presenters Greg Knight, Chris Schumann and Patrick Gilbert to understand and explore cash flow planning, real-world experiences and other proactive suggestions intended to help companies weather today's unique business challenges and position themselves to bounce back.
What You'll Learn
- How to describe 13-week cash flow modeling to understand liquidity gaps.
- Proactive solutions management might choose in response to a cash crunch.
- Ways to discuss the impact on a company’s operating model and realignment of business strategies.
- Important steps management teams should consider taking now.
- Measures to address critical business needs with respect to future business growth and success.