Each time you click "send," the e-mail being delivered says a lot about you and your organization. Are you practicing appropriate e-mail etiquette, or are your e-mails conveying messages that are hurting your reputation and credibility?
Over the past decade, technology has become increasingly prevalent in our day-to-day lives, but how many of us have ever learned appropriate techniques for online business communication? Very few online users have been provided any formal training, basic guidance or education on proper practices for online business activities, including e-mail etiquette.
What You'll Learn
- 8 irrefutable truths of effective e-mails
- 2 sure-fire ways to ensure your e-mails are never read (or taken seriously) and 11 documents and files that never belong on office e-mail
- How busy professionals really feel about jokes, quotes and other e-clutter
- How to decide the most effective format for your communication — body of e-mail, attachment or hard copy
- Cyberspace confidentiality and security — up-to-date approaches and solutions to managing your messages
- What to keep, what to delete and how to effectively file for future reference
- Steps for eliminating excessive e-mail in the office
- Easy e-mail shortcuts that will save time and increase reader response
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Managers and supervisors, customer service representatives, sales and marketing professionals, administrative staff — anyone and everyone who frequently uses e-mail in the course of doing business!