As a receptionist, you are the face of the company. You are the first person people talk to on the phone and see in the office. The last thing you need in your position is to feel powerless, invisible and frustrated with not being taken seriously.
By learning to become more assertive in this receptionist training course, you can overcome the challenges you face in your role and take advantage of new skills to make you more effective in your position.
Do not get taken advantage of anymore. Learn the skills you need to be able to say, "I am a professional." Assertiveness is not a personality trait; it is a learned skill. Ensure you are taken seriously and can handle any situation thrown your way with this webinar.
What You'll Learn
- How to recognize behavior and tailor your responses
- Ways to project a more credible, self-assured image
- How to handle conflicts and confrontations with dignity and control
- Techniques to express your opinion with authority and tact
- Assertiveness techniques to practice and put into action
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
This webinar will benefit receptionists, secretaries, office managers and anyone who wants to learn assertiveness techniques.