Covers Excel 2010 and previous versions. Demoed in Excel 2010
Microsoft® Excel® is one of the most powerful and versatile spreadsheet programs today. It offers endless capabilities and functionalities for streamlining data manipulation and simplifying analysis. There are also options for presenting data with ease in numerous formats for just the professional look you need. And in these days of doing more with less in less time, every opportunity for maximizing efficiencies in your daily grind is a bonus.
With all of the capabilities Excel has to offer, are you really making the most of this powerful program?
With so much data and information on your hands, it can be painstaking and time-consuming to sift through manuals, take tutorials or decipher complex self-help guides. Why spend the time and effort when you can sign up for this one-hour webinar and get the tools and techniques you need to start working smarter today!
What You'll Learn
- Insert hyperlinks into your spreadsheets the correct way
- Take macros beyond capturing clicks for simplifying the way you work
- Discover how to run a regression in Excel
- Use scatter graphs for diverse analysis purposes
- Get more from your data using advanced charting and graphing techniques
- Understand how sharing workbooks can allow multiple users to manage data simultaneously
- Explore and utilize the options available for protecting your work
- Expand your ability to use an array of advanced formulas and functions
- Determine how to most effectively link workbooks and automate calculations
- Take advantage of SmartArt to perk up dull spreadsheets
- Utilize PivotTable calculated fields and items with ease
Who Will Benefit
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative specialists, marketers — anyone who uses Microsoft Excel and is looking to enhance their knowledge and conquer some of Excel's most exciting and advanced features!