Presentations offer the chance to sell, persuade, inform, educate, attract and entertain. However, if your information is not presented appropriately and accurately, you can lose all credibility and damage your professional image. Are you equipped with the skills needed to create powerful, professional presentations in minutes that get the results you deserve?
From text and image creation to animation and transitions, the tools available in PowerPoint can be beneficial in creating an exciting, informational presentation — or detrimental if used incorrectly. Because there are so many features available, developing a presentation can be very complex, intimidating and downright overwhelming.
What You'll Learn
- Utilize images appropriately to convey information to your audience
- Avoid the top 10 mistakes users make in designing presentations
- Understand and implement the latest PowerPoint trends
- Decide how best to get your message across using photos, Clip Art, charts and graphs or SmartArt
- Identify best practices and rules of thumb for ensuring your presentations stay on message
- Weigh the pros and cons of animation and determine when it is most beneficial
- Take your presentations from boring to beautiful with examples of how bad slides can be converted to good slides
- Determine how many slides is too many and cut slides without sacrificing your message
- Implement time-saving tips to create a great presentation in no time, every time
Who Will Benefit
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, administrative specialists, marketers, sales associates — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft PowerPoint and is looking to add power and pizzazz into their presentations!
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.