Do you dabble in design? Are you a self-taught Photoshop user looking to learn more? No matter your level of Photoshop expertise, you can learn to become a more proficient, productive user without the hassles of lengthy guides and complex tutorials!
Adobe® Photoshop® is a powerful graphics editing program that allows users to create and manipulate images in a variety of formats. However, if you're not familiar with Photoshop's menus, submenus, settings and palettes, the program's features can be overwhelming and frustrating. Users with little or no formal training can easily find themselves stuck using trial-and-error methods to manipulate images or reverting to using only a fraction of the diverse options available when caught in unfamiliar territory.
What You'll Learn
- Expand your use of layers, blending, filters and other visual elements
- Understand the difference between various image formats and types
- Adjust the color of an image with quick and easy tips and tricks
- Differentiate RGB, CMYK and other image modes
- Utilize layer and clipping masks to provide visual flair
- Set up Actions to eliminate repetitive clicks and move through formatting in a snap
- Discover key differences between images used for print and those used for Web
- Make selective edits, repair flaws and replace parts of an image
- Organize images using layers and enhance them with layer effects
- Distinguish how to effectively implement layers and filters without overusing them and muddying your graphics
- Master tips and tricks for resizing images without losing quality
- Become a more capable, confident Photoshop user — and enjoy yourself in the process
Who Will Benefit
Graphic artists, Web designers, desktop publishing professionals, marketers, educators — anyone tasked with design and image creation or simply looking to enhance their abilities with Adobe Photoshop!
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.