Does this sound like you? You use Excel at work every week (and maybe every day) and it seems to be doing what you want, you are getting some of the data you need. Then it hits you! There's got to be a better way to make the data do what you want it to do! Can I save time with some click or keystroke that I just haven't learned? Can I save effort on my worksheets so I can work smarter elsewhere? Is there a better way to do what I want in Excel?
The answer is YES! Learning Excel 2013 and its new features is easy. Unless you have trained rigorously in Excel (and who has time for that), you are likely using what we call workarounds, the steps that you have found to get what you want, but they are tedious. And multiple steps mean there will be multiple chances for making errors. In this updated workshop, we will show you from basic through advanced tips on how to get your work done faster and easier in Excel.
If you "live" in Excel, but you aren't sure that you have found the very best way to do everything you need, we will show you quick and easy step-by-step actions to save you time! Guaranteed! Our Excel experts teach thousands of users just like you in our famous live seminars. They get the tough questions about how can I do this better? We've gleaned those questions into one powerful hour of how you can use Excel to its maximum capacity! In this Excel 2013 training, you'll discover the true power of Excel … coupled with all the simplicity that you need to save time every day! Learn just how stress-free it is to use this dominant number-crunching and database tool correctly. In 60 Minutes of Excel 2013 Secrets, brought to you by the creators of the award-winning "Unlocking the Secrets" series, will help you discover the power to simplify!
What You'll Learn
- How to instantly turn hundreds (or thousands) of rows of sales data into subtotals of meaningful information
- How to use pre-built formulas to change UPPER CASE names into Proper Case with just a couple of keystrokes
- How to make the Wizard split long strings of numbers into individual columns for you
- The top Excel keyboard shortcuts that power users know
- How consolidations can merge and total data from various sources - without a formula!
- Functions that put the “fun” back into Excel by doing the work for you!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, financial professionals, administrative assistants, marketing and sales pros — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Excel and is looking for a way to add hours back into each day.