Most business professionals use Adobe® Acrobat® to help manage electronic files, paper files and even web pages by converting them into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Acrobat provides you with the opportunity to transform and enhance your PDFs, collaborate with other users for file sharing and review and even protect your files as needed. With such a broad range of features and functions at your fingertips, are you making the most of this powerful software?
In today's workplace, we continue to move at a heightened pace. It's imperative you have documents and files easily accessible and in a format that allows you to make updates and changes in a snap. Adobe's PDF file format is universally accepted and converting documents into PDFs is a simple solution for streamlining many business processes. If you're only using Acrobat to produce and view PDFs, though, you're simply scratching the surface of what this powerful tool can do for you and your organization.
What You'll Learn
- Create PDF packages with customized appearances and layouts using Portfolios
- Save time and reduce clicks to simplify your PDF creation and editing
- Review and add comments to PDFs for collaboration and sharing, regardless of the version of Acrobat your clients and colleagues are using
- Convert and combine Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF files
- Develop and distribute interactive forms that allow you to collect, compile, validate and calculate data
- Manage and track document reviews using permissions and security
- Add interactive links and buttons to files
- Use Acrobat's OCR to reduce file size and enhance searching
- Utilize headers, footers, watermarks and backgrounds in PDFs
- Streamline your workflow and save time each day!
Who Will Benefit
Regardless of industry or job title, every professional who has or uses Adobe Acrobat can benefit from learning how to reliably create, combine and control Adobe PDFs. You'll come away with dozens of tips and strategies for easier, more secure distribution, collaboration and data collection that you can use immediately after the Webinar!