In Microsoft's Office suite, Access can certainly be one of the most intimidating applications. However, with its broad range of uses, it can help you dig through mounds of data and make that data work for you. Are you taking advantage of all Access has to offer?
Don't spend another day frustrated and overwhelmed as you try to make sense of all the data in your databases. With this power-packed program, you'll learn insider secrets, savvy shortcuts and pro users' tips for creating databases, storing and organizing information, performing data analysis, running queries, importing data from Excel and much more. In no time you'll find yourself understanding and implementing key Access functions that are guaranteed to simplify your data and information management processes.
Discover dozens of timesavers, shortcuts and secrets to help you get the most out of this powerful software!
Don't wait to sign up for this information-packed hour! You will be amazed at all you will be able to accomplish with the tips, tricks, tools and shortcuts you'll learn. Save time, become more productive and put the power of Access to work for you!
What You'll Learn
- Dramatically improve workplace productivity through better information management techniques
- Make data immediately available and easily understandable to coworkers, customers, vendors — and anyone else who needs it!
- Boost your skills and create forms, reports and tables that accurately and clearly present your data
- Learn to manage data more effectively, interpret it more efficiently and present it more persuasively
- Accomplish more in less time, with less effort, fewer hassles and minimal mistakes and backtracking
- Make better business decisions based on more accurate analysis, more sophisticated interpretation and more effective presentation of your data
Who Will Benefit
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, administrative specialists, marketers anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Access and is looking for a way to add hours back into every day!
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.