Choose an Event
We’re sorry, there are no events scheduled for this area. Please change your location to see seminars.
Choose a New Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Don't get left behind! Social media skills that were cutting-edge six months ago are now yesterday's news
You'll master these Excel basics (and more) in just one day:
As social media marketing continues to evolve exponentially, companies are finding this is one marketing area where constant change is par for the course. Keeping up with what's new and improved in the social media universe is a vital part of staying connected with clients, customers and new business prospects. New platforms, new technologies and new marketing channels are popping up as fast as you can tweet, click, like or share.
To stay in the game, you've got to stay ahead of the newest trends … or risk losing out on profits, market share and business growth.
This course was designed for marketers who are already familiar with social media, but want to gain every advantage they can out of their social media campaigns. We'll cover the latest advancements and newest initiatives that can affect your marketing plans and strategies, and reveal how to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to integrating social media with more traditional marketing efforts.
The Rules of Engagement
- What is Social Media Engagement? How should you go about ensuring that your site visitors "engage?"
- Engagement Parameters: what you should know
- Creative ways to get your social media contacts to engage with you
- Using the same etiquette on all social media platforms may get you banned for life. Learn the specific etiquette for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Why do some people engage and why do others ignore — the truth behind social media manners
Cultivating Relationships Through Advanced Social Media
- Exciting new ideas, tips and secrets for attracting more people to your site
- Learn to cross-promote and market your site through a variety of social media channels
- Tips and techniques for tailoring your copy for use with various media tools
- Creative content for your media campaign: how to write it, where to find it, how to keep it fresh
- New ways to drive customers, prospects and browsers to your site and ensure a steady stream of new visitors
- The importance of directing traffic: How to successfully route your site's traffic flow to ensure visitors linger longer
- The value of entertainment: what's hot, what's not and when "enough is enough"
- Best practices for keeping your online communications from being seen as spam
ROI Measurement — How to Tell if Your Marketing Efforts Are Paying Off
- Ways to increase your ROI using social media's newest tools and channels Tools you can use to measure your impact: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc …
- The truth about fans, hits, followers and comments: why measuring sheer numbers isn't an effective analytical tool
- Understanding Social Media Advertising — Which platform is right for you?
- You have the results; now what? How to analyze and interpret the data you've gathered
- Case studies: Examples of creative and successful social media campaigns
- Use your new knowledge to repeat, refine or redesign your marketing message
- Tailor your impact based on various markets:
- Mobile Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Technological Challenges
- Productivity Tools
Legal and Ethical Issues to be Aware of Regarding Social Media
- What constitutes "inappropriate use" of advanced social media?
- How to avoid negative consequences or complications for your company
- Effective practices for monitoring your brand and reputation
- Damage control: what to do first when negative comments, tweets or posts threaten your organization
- Creating an online community; obstacles that you may face trying to get there
- Ethical concerns: lines and boundaries you should not cross regarding social media marketing
- Legal issues: Red flags and trouble spots that can land you in legal hot water
- Protect "Right to Use"
- Creating business profile vs personal profile
- What to do upon employee termination
Preparing for the Future
- Brace yourself: change is coming! Are you ready to adapt?
- Trends vs. fads: here's how to tell the difference
- The "next big thing" — how to recognize and take advantage of trends in social media and internet marketing
*Price may vary by location and date.