Choose an Event
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Want to effectively communicate about your group’s work to others? Want to help your team understand how their work directly supports the company’s goals? Want to successfully manage risks that can hurt your team, and see the opportunities that lie ahead? If you responded yes, business analytics may hold the answers you seek.
Business analytics guides managers to transform data into useful information. This information helps to describe what is going on, diagnose problems, anticipate opportunities and inform action plans. This benefits both you and your organization. Effective business analytics requires knowledge at all levels. This includes strategic planning, goal setting, performance indicators/metrics and data analysis and interpretation. Understanding how to navigate these levels is key for success. Zoom out and then zoom in, for better outcomes.
What You Will Learn
- Explore where organizational goals come from and how you can shape them.
- Translate broad goals to key performance indicators (KPIs) and measures.
- Practice translating goals and indicators into project-focused action plans.
- Discover the tools that enable business analytics, such as effective data management, data reports, data mining, data visualization, modeling and simulations.
- Learn to identify the data you have and how to address data shortfalls.
- Link business analytics back to goals and performance indicators, and effectively tell your story using all three.
- Learn to continuously evolve and improve data analytics over time and as goals change.
Who Will Benefit
Managers and supervisors who want to understand organizational performance and measurement and demonstrate the impact of their work on the organization’s mission.