Choose an Event
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
View additional Management & Leadership training
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Communication skills are essential for an effective and productive manager and leader. Technology creates a more connected and interdependent world, creating new challenges and advantages in communication that organizations cannot meet without developing their leaders. The most effective leaders know how to connect with people in any situation based on their emotional intelligence skills and persuasive communication. These attributes and skills build connections that inspire people and establish an environment where everyone’s opinions and ideas are valued, expressed and honest.
Unlock your full potential with this one-day program designed to take your skills to the next level, focusing on concepts like storytelling, creative thinking and relationship building. Enhance your leadership presence and learn to communicate more effectively.
What You Will Learn
- Strengthen your relationship with your team and others by developing emotional intelligence skills and learning to communicate effectively.
- Develop your leadership presence by practicing "Intentional Leadership" and enhancing your communication with your team, your coworkers and others.
- Study the impact your ability to communicate effectively has on increasing productivity and encouraging individual and team accountability.
- Master the art of storytelling to share your ideas, gain support and trust and create a culture that supports new ideas and new skills.
- Learn to communicate with influence and persuasion to build a compelling business case.
- Enhance your virtual communication skills for hybrid teams and virtual meetings.
- Determine advanced techniques for communicating with confidence and clarity.
- Encourage and model creative thinking to drive innovation and build a stronger team.
- Overcome common communication challenges in the workplace.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, project managers and anyone who may play a part in management, supervision and performance in your organization.