Choose an Event
We’re sorry, there are no events scheduled for this area. Please change your location to see seminars.
Choose a New Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Motivate. Inspire. Lead. SUCCEED.
Leaders are born out of hard work.
Becoming a competent leader means effectively challenging, motivating and empowering others. It also requires transitioning from manager to leader.
The Leadership Event covers helpful strategies and straightforward insight on how to become a respected and effective leader.
Are you the kind of leader who:
- Orchestrates projects and gets things done?
- Makes informed decisions?
- Delegates responsibility?
- Attracts a following because you are charismatic, diplomatic or sensitive to people’s needs?
Fine-tune Your Leadership Role
- Learn to distinguish leadership roles by their contribution to business
- How “action,” “influence” and “motivation” define a leader
- Why different kinds of leaders are needed in today’s ever changing workplace
- How to rally people behind your leadership — and get them to follow you willingly and enthusiastically
Implement Communication Strategies for Leaders
- Assess your current communication techniques using our fail-proof checklist
- Deal with the anxieties, doubts and self-questioning every new team experiences
- Recognize the signs of “groupthink” and prevent your team from falling into this trap
- Create an environment where team members feel free to ask for help, exchange ideas, admit to mistakes and share opinions
- Overcome barriers to productive communication
Utilize Feedback and Direction to Think Outside the Box
- The feedback cycle: effective ways to give and receive feedback
- Key measures and benchmarks you can use to assess the development and progress of your team
- The value of stepping back gradually allowing your team to reach its own conclusions and map its own actions
- Clever remedies for “snipers”—team members that use “putdowns” to make other team members look bad
- How to turn successes and failures into training opportunities
- Ways to unleash and nurture the creative genius in those around you
- Rewarding “creative weirdness”, encouraging risk taking, and applauding failure
- Proven advice for team “brainstorming” sessions that produce more good ideas than you ever thought possible
Overcoming Team Conflict and Developing Team Members
- The main sources of team conflict; five styles of handling conflict and when, why and how to use them
- Sound guidelines that pinpoint conflict within a team, and lead you to firm and quick solutions
- Valuable tips for resolving conflict, handling change and motivating others
- Effective approaches that help you handle the most difficult people on your team
- Why focusing on the process — not the person — is the most constructive criticism
- Strategies team leaders use to get the best of each team member
*Price may vary by location and date.