Leading health organizations assess that women experience 30% more stress than men. Attend this seminar and you will learn proven strategies and tactics to:
- Attack stress at its source. Know the seven major causes of stress and how to neutralize them.
- Defeat workplace stress. Get hard-hitting tips to handle pressure, crises, problem solving and decision making with ease.
- Rebuild and renew creativity, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Protect your health and create a nutrition, exercise and sleep routine that works for you.
- Balance your numerous commitments, without the conflicts. Learn three powerful steps that make it possible.
- And much more!
Stress: What It Is and How It Affects You
- Identify the most common causes of stress
- Learn psychological and physical signs and symptoms of stress and their effects
- Evaluate how you currently manage signs and symptoms of stress
- Discover triggers and sources of stress for women
- Determine how women’s stress differs from men’s
- Gender-based reactions to stressors
- How these reactions affect work and home relationships
- Ways to combat these gender-related stressors
- Take a self-assessment to determine your stress level
- Explore the positive aspects of stress and how it can be used as a motivator
- Analyze ways to resist negative stress
Take Control of Your Life to Take Control of Your Stress
- Improve relationships with active listening skills and stronger communication
- Attain assertiveness techniques that lead to mutually respectful interactions
- Discover conflict-management and resolution techniques that help maintain rapport
- Explore time-management techniques that will improve productivity and reduce stress
- Learn how to let go of perfectionism — and the procrastination that comes with it
- Achieve successful delegation by overcoming “do-it-all” syndrome
Change Your Mindset
- Discover the power of optimism and how it can reduce stress
- Define situations as manageable rather than stressful
- Revise negative self-talk into positive self-talk
- Find a sense of belonging to maintain emotional health and well-being
- Build social support networks to nurture the “tend-and-befriend” stress reaction common among women
- Make diverse interpersonal connections to increase the number of supportive relationships in your life
- Evaluate your current sense of belonging, social support networks and interpersonal connections and identify how to improve them
Manage Your Stress Going Forward
- Discover tips to balance work and family commitments
- Evaluate current work-life balance and determine where changes can be made
- Learn to disconnect to reconnect, lower your stress and build stronger relationships
- Plan, prioritize and pare down commitments to make “me” time
- Determine where relaxation and fun can be added to your schedule
- Change unhealthy coping habits for the better
- Take care of your body and mind
- Improve your sleep to avoid the physical and emotional damage sleep deprivation causes
- Follow your passions and stay in touch with your feelings
*Price may vary by location and date.