There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
From historic unemployment shifts to remote employees and working from home, to a gradual return back to the office, have your company’s recruitment and hiring practices kept up with the times? A Gartner, Inc. poll of HR leaders found that 86% of organizations are incorporating new virtual technology to interview candidates. Additionally, 85% of organizations are utilizing new technology to onboard employees. Join this 3-hour interactive seminar to see what’s new in the world of virtual recruiting and hiring.
There’s no question that the job market has changed radically in the last 5 years. This seminar promises to help you and your organization meet the challenges of the new virtual workforce and use current technologies to their advantage—and yours.
- The essential dos and don’ts of recruiting.
- Strategies for navigating online recruitment sites and getting the most out of online recruitment tools.
- How to prepare an interview “plan” for virtual interviews.
- Tips to conduct effective virtual interviews.
- Strategies for the interview: talk less, listen more and learn the perfect formula for gathering information with speed and accuracy.
- 12 candidate evaluation areas that lead to solid and successful hiring decisions.
- Dozens of interview questions that reveal the candidate’s personality, intelligence, motivation level and more.
- Methods to spot exaggeration, embellishment and even lies.
- What the talk / listen ratio reveals.
- Suggestions for prepping the virtual interview environment—the most effective way to use technology in conducting virtual interviews.
- Essential information to ensure interviewers at your organization know exactly what questions are legally acceptable and “off limits” to avoid potential litigation.