Choose an Event
Ashburn, VA 20149Change Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
This morning session covers Microsoft Outlook versions 2010 and 2013
Instant communication, flawless organization and time management skills are at the heart of today's modern business practices. Microsoft® Outlook® is the definitive email, scheduling and contact management tool in business today. If you are working in the business world today, most likely you are using Outlook as a cornerstone of your communication efforts. If you are new to this program, this seminar will quickly give you an edge to navigate your communications efficiently and effectively. If you are someone who uses this program every day, you may not be using Outlook to its fullest potential.
In this morning session, we'll cover:
- Ways to maximize internal and external email communications
- Build and maintain your contact information center
- Confidently navigate Outlook and learn how to manage your schedule to the minute
- Quickly prioritize your "to do's" and assign tasks to others
- Experience improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Save, organize and share vital communications with ease
- Read, manage and create new messages, set up signatures, and activate the Out of Office Assistant
- Create new appointments, contacts, contact groups and distribution lists
Manage the Outlook® Environment
- Customize your Outlook settings and views to tailor the workspace that works for you
- Set up additional mailboxes
- Create signatures easily, and learn multiple ways to sign your email from professional to personal use
- Learn to customize your Auto Reply messages to communicate as much, or as little, information as you would like people to know
- Store and share information with attachments, saved messages and printed tasks or contacts
- Find the messages, folders, tasks, contacts and your calendar you need to by learning how to search
- Categorize incoming messages to get organized efficiently and effectively
- Discover the power of the right click
- Learn exciting organizational tips to help you become more organized with Outlook
- Manipulate your messages – create, reply or forward, save, sort, store – and so much more
- Format text to send a clear, concise message to your audience
- Use Quicksteps to save time and increase productivity
- Organize and sort your messages and folders to make your inbox even more manageable
- Sort messages, Folders and folder navigation, clean up, flag and ignore messages
Manage Schedules, Contacts and Groups
- Demystify calendar setup – customize viewing details, work times and calendar sharing
- Learn what you need to successfully schedule meetings and resources
- Create and update contacts, notes, and tasks
- Alter contact groups for convenience – all of your contacts in one place and organized based on your needs
*Price may vary by location and date.