Choose an Event
Ashburn, VA 20149
We’re sorry, there are no events scheduled for this area. Please change your location to see seminars.
Choose a New Location
Bring this training to your location.
Have a group of 25 or more people?
Try private, onsite team training.
Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics,
to your location with customized training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Get ready to explore what Excel 2013 can do for you!
Most users know that Excel has extraordinary capabilities, but all too often those same users get lost. Whether trying to find the feature they want or becoming intimidated by the sheer number of options and functions, the advantage of the program’s functionality disappear. Excel 2013 cuts through some of the clutter and puts your favorite, and most important features, right at your fingertips!
Whether you’re working with a just a few rows, or with a million, Excel has a host of number-crunching, data dicing and info analyzing features to help you explore and tell your data’s story in rich, detailed and compelling ways. This action-packed seminar takes you beyond the basics of the program. It reveals Excel’s secrets and prepares you to face even the most daunting problems with a fresh outlook and the confidence of a newly minted power user.
- Don’t settle for out-of-the-box set up. The 2013 version allows you to personalize Excel to fit your work style and needs.
- Review the tested seven-step approach to get the most from Excel and begin your spreadsheet process on the right foot!
- It’s all about efficiency! Discover quick tips and tricks to speed up workbook creation, data entry and everything in between.
- Learn how tables can be your best friend - from sorting and filtering to data relationships and more.
- Explore the power of conditional formatting and advanced data formatting options.
Calculate with Advanced Tools
- Master operators like AND and OR - they mean so much more in Excel than they do in the English language!
- Finally understand how to use IF, SUMIF and COUNTIF when calculating your data.
- Harness the magic of VLOOKUP. If that is a foreign term to you, you definitely need this class!
- Yes you can perform perfect date and time calculations every time.
- The more you know about formulas, the better. With advanced formula knowledge, you can get to the bottom of those formula problems quickly and easily.
- Use the Quick Analysis Tool to speed up formatting, charting and writing formulas.
- Wow your colleagues with your PivotTable genius!
- Learn the magic behind PivotTables and PivotCharts. Modify these powerful tools for analyzing and answering questions about your data.
- Take control of tables and PivotTables with calculated fields and slicers.
Secure and Share
- Discover how to ensure data integrity through data validation.
- Learn how Track Changes and comments can promote clear collaboration.
- Link to and embed worksheets in other documents.
- Sharing is good, unless someone changes everything you worked hard to create. Prevent unwanted changes by locking worksheets down.
Streamline and Automate
- Optimize Excel options to ensure it works for you.
- Learn the importance of expedient importing and exporting so that you can have data quickly and use it efficiently.
- Save time and reduce errors when you perform a task repeatedly, simply automate with macros.
- Learn the text time-savers - convert text to tables and so much more.
- Uncover some amazing shortcuts to take you to the next level of Excel prowess and make your fingers faster in no time!
*Price may vary by location and date.