Choose an Event
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
View additional Management & Leadership training
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
According to International Workplace Group, 70% of global employees work remotely at least one day out of the week. How do employees and managers set themselves up for success in today’s increasingly mobile workforce? What are the most common obstacles facing remote teams and how are they overcome? For answers to these questions, as well as any of your own, join us for this interactive seminar.
While managers must recalibrate how they lead, team members must also redefine how they interact. Whether leading a remote team or working as a successful off-site employee, learn the pitfalls to avoid and pivots needed to transverse this increasingly popular virtual landscape.
What You'll Learn
- Discover dos and don’ts for successful off-site teams and leaders.
- Overcome the top challenges of leading and motivating team members who work remotely.
- Evaluate what technology is needed for a remote office and communicating with in-office teams.
- Determine if you choose people or positions to work off-site.
- Ensure remote workers are destined for success by reviewing equipment needs, communication expectations and productivity goals.
- Discuss what to do when remote isn’t working—is it an accountability issue or a distraction that can be alleviated?
- Learn tips to develop diverse, creative and timely team collaboration.
- Retain star employees by acknowledging their contributions.
- Recognize how to identify and resolve barriers for remote teams.
- Build off-site culture and community with virtual meetups.
- Be knowledgeable in areas of new technology and law that impact remote teams.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, directors and project leaders of remote teams, regional and area managers, directors and vice-presidents, HR managers and supervisors of virtual teams.