Offered as an abridged version of our full day seminar sharing the same name, this 3.5-hour seminar is perfect for those who need to glean key concepts in a shorter time span.
Improve yourself and your relationships with others using the most effective tools of modern psychology to conquer tough situations and stay calm and productive under pressure. Learn to break bad habits, master self-discipline and realize actual behavior and performance change in less than half a day of training. In this 3-hour interactive seminar, explore the causes of heightened emotional reactions and methods to develop practical strategies for handling those reactions and communicating through them.
Gain the ability to control how emotions manifest instead of allowing the emotions to take center stage and dictate behavior. Proven techniques promise to increase self-awareness and provide tools to handle emotions positively. Broken into three sections, this seminar will focus on understanding emotions, dealing with strong emotions and how to communicate through emotions. The stress-management system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. Let it help you live a happier, more productive and less stressful personal and professional life.
What You'll Learn
- How to understand emotional triggers and the ways emotions develop.
- Strategies to change your reaction and keep your emotions in check.
- Ways to create a Circle of Influence to focus on things you can control.
- When dealing with strong emotions that may overpower, learn how to retain control.
- Tips on how to respond when others cry, along with handling anger in the moment.
- Solutions for challenging your perceptions when anger begins to intensify.
- How to deal with sadness and anger.
- When communicating, learn to use non-confrontational “I” statements to address people and issues.
- Ways to give and accept feedback for a more productive response.
- Methods to improve performance through behavior changes in yourself, your employees and others.